November 25, 2005

Yuppi!

I have found and fixed a nasty bug in Smart File System. The filesystem was never setting the lock/handle type to ST_ROOT. Therefore, plenty of dos.library's functions failed to work. That was the reason why the C:Dir and C:List commands failed to work on SFS partition, too.

I've fixed this issue now, and the filesystem seems to work properly now. Well, actually it still has some problems with checksums on admin blocks (I've copied my whole SYS: to the SFS partition and I saw five or sixchecksum errors), but I hope to solve it really soon.

Stay tuned :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article. I think my blog is still a bit too “young”.

.............
Ganga

Wow, check out this site called www.fluc.combr/>. Free SMS and free mobile ads!! Its fantastic

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home