December 6, 2006

I am not a $DeadBeef...

...even if you've though so after almost five months of total inactivity here :) I have had a break with AROS for some time, due to the reasons you know (see my previous post). Apart from that I have finished writting of my dissertation and am waiting for the proofs. Once they're here I will attempt my PhD exam :-D

Working on two different projects at the same time did happen to be an extremenly uncomfortable case. Therefore, I've concentrated on the USB stack right now and I hope to make it work within near future. Apart from that I have added a DTM_WRITE method to our png.datatype (LUT , RGB and RGBA formats are supported). It means that you may now grab screenshots and save them in loseless PNG format.

regards,
M.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michal, nice to read you again! :)
So you've finished writing of your dissertation ... great! As I know you are a LaTeX freak (you have wrote it here : http://aros-exec.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1467&forum=7&post_id=11940#forumpost11940
may I ask you if you've used LaTeX for your dissertation? If yes you could perhaps want to compile it under AROS if TeX was ported... Well in fact I dream of it :) and I think I'll ask for the creation of such a bounty soon (I mean port at least pdfetex, mf and sort of kpathsea tool). What do you think about it?
Regards,
Ball000.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michal!

Nice to have you back! USB stack will be awesome. Maybe we will see a 'LiveAROS' on a USB stick someday?

Zevs

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home